Welcome to the home of Boy Scout Troop 372! Our unit proudly serves the North Texas' 380 Corridor to include the communities of Prosper, Savannah, Paloma Creek, Providence Village, and Aubrey. We are proud of our unit and recognize that we are different from other Troops:
- We measure success by our impact on the individual scout and their achievement, not on how many scouts we have in the Troop.
- We think scouting is all about adventure and our scouts plan the camps to include rock climbing, canoeing, survival, water sports, etc. Past years have included adventures to Philmont Summer & Winter, Northern Tier and Seabase.
- We encourage parental involvement in the Troop. While no one is allowed to be a "parent" at our camps, the opportunity to see your son rappel down a cliff for the first time or hike further than he thought possible is pretty darn awesome.
As a means to develop great future leaders, Troop 372 is a boy led Boy Scout Troop where scouts...
- elect their own youth leaders
- plan their activities and events
- serve the community
Our adult Scout Leaders serve as mentors and offer support and guidance as needed and requested. Our monthly camp outs are at locations requested by the scouts and are centered on activities selected by the scouts. Our leaders then help elevate these activities into fun ways to teach the boys morals such as responsibilities, and decisions based on golden rules.
Troop 372 meets in Savannah Elementary (around the back in cafeteria) on Tuesday evenings at 7 PM. The address is listed below:
1101 Cotton Exchange Dr.
Aubrey, TX 76227